Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018: Delhi High Court has disclosed the date of release of admit card for the recruitment examination for Delhi HC PA post. The registered candidates will be able to download and print the admit card from 12th December 2018 onwards. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 23rd December and thus candidates are advised to download the hall ticket as soon as possible to avoid the last minute server and internet connectivity problems.
The conducting will issue admit card only to the registered candidates. Admit card will be made available at the website of High Court on the specified date. Candidates are thus suggested to visit the online portal on a regular basis to get all the updates.
Table of Contents
- 1 Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Delhi HC Personal Assistant Exam 2018- A Brief Detail
- 1.2 Delhi HC PA Exam Admit Card Schedule
- 1.3 Delhi HC PA Admit Card 2018
- 1.4 How to Download Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
- 1.5 Details mentioned on the Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
- 1.6 Things to be carried to the Examination Hall
- 1.7 Important Instructions related to Delhi HC PA Exam and Admit Card 2018
Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Delhi HC PA exam admit card will find all the necessary information related to the Admit Card such as admit card availability dates, download procedure, details mentioned on it and important points in this article.
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Exam 2018- A Brief Detail
|Exam||Delhi High Court Personal Assistance Recruitment exam|
|Article category||Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Authority||High Court of Delhi|
|Post||Personal Assistance (PA)|
|No of vacancy||35|
|Admit Card status||Available from 12th December 2018|
|Exam date||23rd December 2018|
|Mode of examination||Written exam/ Offline|
|Medium of examination||English|
Delhi HC PA Exam Admit Card Schedule
|Commencement of online application form filling||22nd September 2018|
|Last date for form filling||12th October 2018|
|Availability of admit card from||12th December 2018|
|Date of examination||23rd December 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be updated soon|
Delhi HC PA Admit Card 2018
Admit card for Delhi High Court Personal Assistance is going to release in a couple of days and all the candidate waiting to download it. Admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam enter as it acts as an entry ticket to the exam hall. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam venue without a valid hall ticket. Therefore, it necessary for all the candidates to keep the admit card safe after the download till the exam get over.
How to Download Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
As it is known that Delhi HC PA Admit card is going to be released online. To help the candidates, here we have shared the complete procedure to download the admit card. Applicants can take the help of the given steps-
- Candidates are required to the official website of the Delhi HC i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on the “Public Notices” link on the homepage of the website.
- Now, candidates have to hit the Job opening link.
- They are required to select the relevant link showing the admit card information.
- Candidates have to click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Enter the Roll No, Date of Birth, email ID and click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screens.
- Applicants can check the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Lastly, they have to download the admit card and take multiple printouts of the same.
Details mentioned on the Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018
The Admit card is an important document as it contains the important details about the student and exam and thus, help them to write the exam.
Below we have shared all the details mentioned on Delhi High Court PA exam admit card-
- Name of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Father’ name
- Mother’s name
- Registration number/application number
- Role Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Duration of the examination
- Name and address of the examination center
- Important instructions
Things to be carried to the Examination Hall
Candidates are required to carry the following things/documents to the examination hall on the day of the exam-
- A printed copy of the downloaded Delhi High Court PA Admit Card 2018.
- A passport-sized photograph same as uploaded in the online application form.
- A photo identity proof such as a voter card/ aadhar card/ passport.
- Candidates also have to bring their own pen/pencil.
Articles and documents other than the aforementioned ones is not allowed in the examination center.
- Delhi HC PA admit card link will be activated on 12th December and from then onwards candidates can download their hall tickets.
- The conducting authority issue the admit cards only to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted the application form.
- Admits card will be made available only through the online mode.
- No, admit cards will be sent individually by the conducting authority to any of the candidate through post or emails.
- Candidates are required download the admit card from the official portal of the High Court of Delhi.
- For the convenience of the candidates, we will also update the direct link to download the admit card here in this page soon.
- Applicants can download their hall tickets by using the login credentials like the date of birth, roll number/ application, allotted to them at the time of registration.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must take several printouts of the same.
- On the day of the examination, it is compulsory for all the students to carry the admit card, voter Id and a photograph to the examination center.
- Any candidate without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and will be debarred from the exam.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safely as applicants with a mutilated, distorted and damaged admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Before leaving for the exam, candidates must ensure that they have the hall ticket and other required documents.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the admit card.
- The admit card must be downloaded in time to avoid the last minute hassle.
- Candidates must retain the admit card even after the commencement of the exam for references in the further recruitment stages.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, students must immediately take the matter to the concerned authority.
Delhi High Court,
Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110503