The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance-learning university in India. It offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs. Students enrolled in IGNOU courses are required to submit assignments as part of their coursework.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 Overview
|June TEE 2023
|Assignment Status Check
The IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 portal allows students to check the status of their assignments. To do this, students need to enter their enrollment number and program code. The portal will then display the status of the assignment, such as “Received“, “In Process“, or “Marked“.
Students can also check their assignment marks on the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 portal. To do this, students need to enter their enrollment number, program code, and assignment number. The portal will then display the assignment marks.
The IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 portal is updated regularly. Students are advised to check the portal regularly to get the latest updates on their assignments.
Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
Here are the steps on how to check your IGNOU Assignment Status 2023:
- Go to the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 link.
- Enter all the required details in the respective boxes like your Enrollment Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The screen will display the status of your assignment.
- If your assignment status is “Received“, it means that your assignment has been submitted to the IGNOU. If your assignment status is “In Process”, it means that your assignment is being evaluated. If your assignment status is “Marked“, it means that your assignment has been marked and you can check your marks on the portal.
If you have any questions about the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023, you can contact the IGNOU helpline at 1800-108-8000.
1. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting an assignment?
A: You will surely be penalized. You may be even failed.