RRB Ajmer Group D Result 2018 will release online after the commencement of Computer-Based Test (CBT). Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the result on its official website and also on the websites of various RRB regions. The result for 4755 Group D posts in Ajmer will be released on a notified date at the website of RRB, Ajmer.
The application process for Group D has been already completed in the month of March but the exam is yet to be conducted. As per the RRB Group D official notification (i.e. CEN.2/2018), online (CBT) was scheduled to be conducted tentatively in the month of April/May but as we can see that applicants are still waiting for exam dates.
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Ajmer Group D Result 2018
- 1.1 Highlights of RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Posts under RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 RRB Ajmer Group D Stage 1 CBT Exam Result 2018
- 1.4 How to Check RRB Ajmer Group D Result 2018
- 1.5 Information Mentioned On RRB Ajmer Group D 2018 Result
- 1.6 RRB Ajmer Group D expected Cut Off
- 1.7 RRB Ajmer Group D Post Selection Procedure
- 1.8 Important points related to RRB Ajmer Group D Result
- 1.9 Check Other Railway Regions Group D Result’s Status
RRB Ajmer Group D Result 2018
The huge number of Group D vacancies (62907 posts) for this year can be one of the possible reasons behind the delay of exam as well as result. It is because managing such a big recruitment procedure is a difficult task.
On the basis of the current scenario, RRB Ajmer Group D result is expected to release in the month of July/ August 2018. The result will be updated on this page as soon as it will be available on the official website.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to the RRB Ajmer Group D CBT result 2018.
Highlights of RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment 2018
|Result||RRB Ajmer Group D Result|
|Advertisement No.||CEN 2/2018|
|Exam conducting authority||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Total Vacancy (All India)||62907|
|Vacancy for Ajmer||4755|
|Post||Various Group D posts|
|Initial Salary||Rs. 18000/- plus allowances|
|Application dates||10th February 2018 – 31st March 2018|
|Date of the exam (CBT)||17th September (Tentative)|
|Date of result announcement||Updated Soon|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official website of RRB||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer website||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
Exam and result dates will be updated shortly.
Posts under RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment 2018
RRB Ajmer 2018 Result will be announced for the following 62907 Group D posts-
- Group D- Store
- Group D- Engg
- Helper-II (Electrical)
- Helper-II (Mechanical)
- Helper-II (S & T)
RRB Ajmer Group D Stage 1 CBT Exam Result 2018
RRB Ajmer Group D result 2018 for various posts will be released through online mode on the notified date. After that candidates who will appear in CBT (online exam) will be able to check their result. As the result will be published on the official website of RRB, Ajmer, candidates have to use their application number/ roll number, password/date of birth and other required credentials to check and download the result.
How to Check RRB Ajmer Group D Result 2018
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to check the result-
- Firstly, candidates have to visit RRB website (mentioned above).
- Now candidates have to click on the recruitment tab.
- Click on the regional website i.e. the regional website of RRB Ajmer.
- Now candidates have to click on the “RBB group D result 2018” link on the homepage of the website.
- Candidates have to login by using required credentials and click on submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Now candidates have to download and take a printout of the same.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of result safe for future use.
*Candidates can also visit RRB Ajmer website directly to check the result instead of visiting RRB website first.
The result can be also checked through the direct link provided below-
Check Ajmer Group D CBT Stage 1 Result 2018 (Link will be available here soon)
Information Mentioned On RRB Ajmer Group D 2018 Result
RRB Ajmer Group D result will be released in PDF form which will include the roll numbers of qualified candidates. Along with the roll number, the result will also include important instructions and details (like date, time & venue) for the next selection round.
RRB Ajmer Group D expected Cut Off
Here, we have shared the category-wise expected cutoff marks of Ajmer Group D exam-
|Category||Expected Cut of Marks|
*The cutoff list given here is based on the previous year data. Hence, RRB Group D 2018 cut off marks may vary from the given one.
RRB Ajmer Group D Post Selection Procedure
RRB Ajmer Group D recruitment process includes three rounds- CBT, PET and document verification (DV). A candidate who will qualify CBT, have to appear in the second round i.e. PET (Physical Efficiency Test) round where he/she will be judged on the basis of physical parameters.
Once the candidates have qualified PET round they will be eligible for Document Verification. On the basis of performance of candidates in all the three rounds, an overall result will be prepared and selected candidates will be allotted vacant seats.
- RRB Ajmer Group D 2018 result will be declared on the notified date after the commencement of CBT.
- The result will be declared only through the online mode.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the result for future references.
- CBT result will decide the eligibility of candidates for the next round.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of RRB and RRB Ajmer to get regular updates about Group D result 2018.
Check Other Railway Regions Group D Result’s Status
In case of any query related to RRB Ajmer Group D result, candidates can contact the concerned authority through the contact details given below-
Railway Recruitment Board,
2010, Nehru Marg, Near Ambedkar Circle,
Ajmer 305028 (Rajasthan)
Fax No- 0145-2423292
Contact No- 0145 – 2425230
Keep visiting our page latest updates related to RRB Ajmer Group D result 2018. In case you have any query related to this article, you can send your query to us by commenting in the comment box below.