RRB Bhubaneswar ALP CBT 2 Admit Card: The Railway Recruitment Board of Bhubaneshwar will soon announce the release date of Admit Card for the various posts in its department in Bhubaneshwar.
Admit Card is the most important document of the candidate which has been made mandatory to carry by the candidate to the examination venue through which they will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Table of Contents
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018
RRB Bhubaneshwar will issue the Assistant Loco Pilot CBT 2 Admit Card to only those candidates who have successfully qualified in CBT 1 examination. It will be available on the RRB Bhubaneswar official website.
RRB will conduct the computer based written online examination all across the state to recruit the candidates for the ALP category which will be held in the month of December 2018.
The board has announced the official notification of the date of the exam on their official website. The CBT 2 exam will be conducted from 12-14 December 2018.
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP CBT 2 Admit Card Hall Ticket 2018
The RRB of Bhubaneshwar have the criteria for conducting the examination in online mode which will help them determine the eligibility of the candidates according to the post they have applied for in their Group category.
The issuing of RRB Bhubaneswar ALP CBT 2 Admit Card will be done through the online mode of RRB Boards official website and it is issued one week before the date of examination.
Details About RRB Bhubaneswar Exam 2018
Below is the table representation of dates and the events associated with them for the RRB Bhubaneswar exam all candidates must carefully read the information given in the table to avoid any confusion about the exam.
|The organization conducting the exam||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total Posts available||11538|
|Post name of RRB||Assistant Loco Pilot and Group D|
|Issuing of Application||Online Mode of the official website|
|Required Age of the candidates||18 – 30 yrs. for ALP and 18 to 33 for Group D candidates|
|Required Qualification of the candidates||10th Class qualified and 12th SSC, ITI|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 -12 -2018|
|Date of Exam||September 2018|
|Website of the Board||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
The total number of Candidates which will be recruited by the RRB for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) in the state of Bhubaneswar are 450 in total.
Steps for Downloading RRB Bhubaneswar ALP CBT 2 Admit Card From the official Website of RRB Bhubaneswar
Everyone who is appearing in the examination must read the following information carefully for downloading process of the Admit Card from the official website successfully.
Many of the candidates are not familiar with the online process involved for the retrieval of Admit Card so we have compiled the steps for everyone to follow and to avoid any errors while downloading the Admit Card.
- Log into the official website of the RRB Bhubaneswar which is www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Once you are on the home page of the official website a link will be highlighted which will state the download available for the “E-Admit Card” for 2018 RRB Bhubaneswar examination.
- Press the click button on the link and read the information which is required to enter in the mentioned fields by the candidate on the website page.
- The Call letter or Admit Card will come on the screen of the candidate and then all the information must be thoroughly checked by the candidate for any errors as mentioned above.
- A hard copy or print out must be done of the Admit Card by the candidate and should be kept by the candidate at all cost, as it will be required for entering the exam venue and is the prime identity of the candidate for appearing in the examination.
- If the candidate encounters any error in the Admit Card, then they must immediately contact the Railway Recruitment Board of Bhubaneswar authorities and inform them about the error found and it can get corrected before the day of examination.
Details to check in RRB Bhubaneswar ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018-
All the candidates must check the following details in the Admit Card listed below
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
- Photograph of the candidate must be visible
- Signature of the candidate must be correctly entered
RRB Railway 2018 Hall Ticket Status Region Wise