RRB Bilaspur ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board will issue Admit Card for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) CBT 2 Exam one week before the examination date.
The RRB will issue the ALP CBT 2 Examination Admit Cards on its official website which can be downloaded by the candidates who have appeared and qualified in RRB ALP CBT 1 examination 2018.
The status of the admit card must also be checked by the candidate that whether it is available or not because the Admit Card will be available to only for the candidates who have qualified in CBT 1 exam.
Table of Contents
RRB Bilaspur ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018
The Downloading process of the RRB Bilaspur ALP Admit Card will totally depend upon the application registration details which will be delivered to the candidate through email address when the application form was submitted.
Note: RRB ALP CBT 2 Date – 12-14 December 2018
The exam will be conducted in online mode only which will help the RRB Bilaspur to determine the eligibility of the candidates which are 1680 in total for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Security Guard of Goods, Traffic Assistant, Commercial Assistant Lineman, and Gang man.
The Board has released the notification regarding the posts in the employment newspaper and also invites the online application of the RRB Bilaspur.
More About RRB Bilaspur ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018
The notification for the Assistant Loco Pilot was released by the Railway Bharti Board in the month of February this year.
|Name of the Recruiting Board||Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur|
|Total Posts available||697|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Age Limitation||18 to 30 yrs.|
|Required Qualification||Class 10th qualified along with a Diploma from ITI or a Degree|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31-3-2018|
|The process of Selection||Online Exam|
|Date of the Examination of Round 2||December 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card for the Downloading||One week before the exam|
|Results Announcing Date||Updated Later|
All candidates must download their Admit Card correctly and as soon as possible because the traffic on the site may increase when the RRB Bilaspur ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018 are issued on the Bilaspur zone website.
Official Website: www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
Steps for Downloading RRB Bilaspur ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018 From the Official Website
Appearing students must go through the steps given below and also regularly update yourself from the official website, below are the easiest steps given to be followed-
- Here students have log into the official website of the RRB Bilaspur
- Once you have successfully logged yourself on the home page of the official website a link will be highlighted which will state the download available for the “E-Call letter” for 2018 RRB Bilaspur examination.
- click the button on the link and read the information which is required to enter in the mentioned fields by the candidate on the website page.
- press the “Submit” button
- The Call letter will be displayed on the screen of the candidate it belongs to and then all the information should be thoroughly checked by the candidate for any errors
- A print out must be made of the Admit Card by the candidate and kept by them at all cost, as it will be required for entering the exam venue and is the prime identity of the candidate for appearing in the examination and will also be required for the reference purposes later on.
- If the candidate encounters any error in the Admit Card, then they must immediately contact the Railway Recruitment Board of Bilaspur authorities and inform them about the error found and get it rectified before the day of examination.
Details to Look for in RRB Bilaspur ALP CBT 2 Admit Card 2018
All the candidates must check the following details in the Admit Card listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
- Photograph of the candidate must be visible
- Signature of the candidate must be valid
RRB Railway 2018 Hall Ticket Region Wise