RRB Group C Recruitment 2018: Northern Central Railway, Allahabad has recently released the applications for the recruitment of 703 Group C posts. Candidates those who are interested and are eligible for the posts should not miss the chance. They must fill the application forms before the last date. Application forms are available on the official website.
Here in this article, we have shared all the important details about RRB Group C 703 post recruitment application like the application procedure, fees, eligibility, selection procedure and many more. Interested candidates can go through the article and must fill the form in time to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Group C Recruitment 2018- Brief Detail
- 2 RRB Group C Post Recruitment 2018 Details
RRB Group C Recruitment 2018- Brief Detail
|Article category||Application details|
|Recruiting Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Railway Region||North Central Railway, Allahabad|
|Total No. of posts||703|
|Official Website of North Central Railways||www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Date of release of notification/ advertisement||1st December 2018|
|Filling of application form||1st December 2018|
|Last date for filling the application form||31st December 2018|
|Admit Card Announcement||To be updated soon|
RRB Group C Post Recruitment 2018 Details
Below you will get the list of the all the Group C posts and category-wise vacancies-
|Trade||No. of vacancy|
|Tech. Painter (Genl)||6||2||1||4||13||0||0|
|Tech. Armature Winder||23||7||4||7||47||0||0|
|Tech. Welder ( Gas & Elect )||5||1||1||2||9||0||0|
|Tech. Welder (Gas & Electricity)||5||1||1||2||9||0||0|
|Tech. Painter ( Genl )||3||1||1||2||7||0||0|
Before filling the online application form, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Any candidate found ineligible or having fake documents during the recruitment process shall be disqualified and the authority may take a serious action against the candidate. Therefore, it is important that every candidate fulfills all the eligibility conditions before applying.
Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria shared below-
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicants must have completed the age of 15 years and should not have completed the age of 24 years as on 30th November 2018. This simply means that the lower age limit should be 15 years and upper age limit should be 24 years as on the aforementioned date.
- A relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates is applicable in the upper age limit.
- The age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates is 10 years.
- Candidates must have qualified class 10th (high school) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board and must hold a pass certificate in respective trade form a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Candidates who have already completed their training from any institutes under the Apprentice Act, 1961 are not eligible.
Candidates can apply only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable. Applicants can follow the given procedure/instruction to fill the online application form-
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of NCR i.e. ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the “News & Recruitment”
- Find “Act Apprentice Notification ALD Division” link and click on it.
- The application form will appear.
- Fill all the personal, educational qualification, technical qualification details accurately in the form.
- Upload the scanned image of the passport-sized photograph, Hindi signature and English signature in the prescribed format.
- Check all the details again and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form and send it to the given address along with all the required documents.
Office of the Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer,
Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section,
Room No. 112,
Allahabad Division North Central Railway,
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh),
Pin Code- 211001
Candidates can also fill the application form by visiting the direct link given below-
Click Her to apply- www.ncrald.org
- Candidates have to pay an application of Rs.100/-.
- The mode of payment of application fee is offline and applicants are required to submit a postal order/ demand draft of Rs.100 in the favor of DFM / NCR / ALD.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The application fee is not refundable under any circumstance.
Candidates have to submit the following documents-
- The printed copy of the filled in Application form.
- Demand draft of Rs.100/-.
- Candidates are also required to affix a passport-sized photograph on the printed application form and the photograph must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The attested copy of the following documents-
High School mark sheet (under 10+2 system) & certificate, ITI mark sheet of all the semesters, ITI certificate issued by NCVT.
All the aforementioned documents must be enclosed to the printed application form and must be sent to the prescribed address in an envelope before the last date.
- The selection of Apprentice is done on the basis of the merit and no written or oral exam/interview is conducted.
- The final merit list is prepared on the basis of the percentage of candidates in the high school and ITI and medical fitness.
- On the basis of the merit list, Trade/Community/Category wise list will be prepared of the selected candidates.
- The selected candidates are then called for the process of document verification.
- After the verification of the documents, candidates also have to go through a medical examination and are required to get a medical fitness certificate from the Authorized Railway Medical Officer.
- Candidates failing in the medical fitness certificate will be rejected.
- The final selection of the candidates depends on the medical fitness of the candidates.
The category-wise reservation in RRB Group C recruitment is as follows-
Important Information Related to RRB Group C Recruitment
Here are some of the important points and instructions related to the RRB Group C Apprentice Recruitment-
- The application for recruitment can be made only through the online mode.
- Applicants must fill all the details accurately in the application form. Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must send the filled in application form along with all the required documents to the Board before the last date as no application will be accepted after the last date.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to mention “Application under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2018-19 in Mech (C&W) depot, Electric Loco Shed and T.M.S. / Kanpur, North Central Railway” on the envelope.
- During the training, selected candidates are not provided any kind of allowances and accommodation facility. They have to arrange all the facilities themselves.
- The duration of the training period will be one year for every trade.
- The recruitment is just for the apprenticeship training and there is no guarantee of employment.
- After the completion of the training, trainees have to qualify the Trade Test conducted by Director General, Employment &Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi in order to get National Trade Certificate.
- The stipend is also given to the apprentices which are decided on the basis of the instructions/guidelines issued by the Railway Board.