RRB Jammu ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card: The Railway Recruitment Board of Jammu is conducting the examination to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Group D category and for that the board will issue the RRB Jammu Admit Card for ALP Posts.
It is one of the most important documents for any examination and the Railway Recruitment Board is no different, the board has made it mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the examination hall as it is the prime identity of the candidate to appear in the examination. The ALP CBT 2 examination will be conducted from 24th December 2018.
Latest News: रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड की सहायक लोको पायलट और तक्नीशियन पदों की भर्ती की दूसरे चक्र की परीक्षा की तिथि 12 दिसम्बर से बढ़ाकर 24 दिसम्बर कर दी गई है।
Table of Contents
RRB Jammu ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
The RRB Jammu will issue the Admit Cards at least 1 week before the date of examination and it will be available for download only on the official website of the RRB Jammu. Candidates who have submitted the application form before the last date of submission and with the fees required for the examination process are all eligible for the downloading process of RRB Jammu Admit Card.
The status of the application also plays a crucial role for the issuing of Admit Card which is whether the application has been accepted by the RRB Jammu or not as only the approved candidates of the approved application form will be given the Admit Card to appear in the examination.
RRB Jammu ALP 2nd Stage CBT Hall Ticket 2018
The Official website of RRB Jammu is www.rrbjammu.nic.in and all the candidates of this region can directly download the Admit Card from this official website this is the only medium provided by the board for the Admit Card downloading and no the previous method of the post had been abolished by the board.
Details About the RRB Jammu Examination-
The Railway Recruitment Board has advertised the news about the vacant posts in the Railway Department which are 475 in the total of Assistant Loco Pilot, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guards, Gang man and Group D categories for which the board will conduct the Computer Based Online Test which will determine the eligibility of the candidate. All candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for any notification regarding the news of exam and the issuing of RRB Jammu Admit Card.
Steps Required for Downloading the RRB Jammu ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card from the Official Website–
The Following method of downloading the RRB Jammu ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card is written in a simple form and the steps must be read carefully by the candidates to avoid any mistakes or errors in the process of Admit Card retrieval.
- The appearing candidates must log into the official website of the RRB Jammu correctly the address is rrbjammu.nic.in
- Once the home page of the website has been logged in successfully then candidate must search for the link stating the download the “E call letter”
- Click on the link for Downloading the Admit Card and the candidate will be directed to downloading of Admit Card
- Enter the registration details of the candidate in the given fields of the webpage and then make sure the information you are providing is correct to avoid any error later
- Click on the button which says “Submit”
- When the information entered is correct you will be redirected to the link which will be of Generate Admit Card click on that button and wait for the RRB Jammu ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card to load on the display screen
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen and then the candidate must check all the details mentioned on it carefully to avoid any errors in the end
- Print a hard copy of the RRB Jammu ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card which will be used by the candidate to carry into the examination hall and also for reference later on.