RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018: The result is important criteria for every exam commenced and applicants who will give the exam this year will wait for it to know their performance in the examination. Indian railway has taken the decision to take care of recruitment of candidates (62907 posts) for group D level jobs in all districts of the country. For every level of the job, the candidate is tested with a written examination which is followed by a physical test and interview of the candidate. If the applicant clears all three tests one by one, then only he/she will get the job.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018
- 1.1 RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD KOLKATA GROUP D
- 1.2 RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018 Date
- 1.3 Posts in RRB Kolkata 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility criteria for applicants
- 1.5 RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card
- 1.6 How to download RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card 2018?
- 1.7 RRB Kolkata Group D Cut off and merit list
- 1.8 RRB Kolkata Group D Merit List 2018
Overview of RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Group D|
|No. of Posts||62907|
|Location||All over India|
|Examination Date||April or May 2018|
|Results Date||July or August 2018|
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD KOLKATA GROUP D
The RRB Kolkata has realized that for a long time there are shortages of human staff at the D level jobs. To solve that problem the government has to organize this recruitment program. For this thing, RRB has given advertisements for Group C and D respectively. The vacancy will also be released in all social media format and in all newspaper at local and national levels and for more information applicant can visit the official website of RRB Kolkata.
The application form in Kolkata has already opened in the month of February and many candidates have applied for the various post in group D level and the board has received much more application till 31st March 2018, so this time, there will be cut-throat competition among candidates for every post.
RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018 Date
The RRB has not come up with any dates related to the announcement of the RRB Kolkata Group D Result because the examination has not been commenced yet, so the candidate can wait for conduction of exam in all districts of the country. The result is being assumed early since the examination will be conducted online. The result will be uploaded to the official website of the board after the smooth conduction of the examination and soon the board will declare the date of announcement too. Stay tuned.
Vacancy and post
The RRB Kolkata has released the notification for the vacancies of 2367 jobs in the state department of Kolkata level D and here candidates will be judged in all selection processes and only the qualified applicant will get selected in any of the posts.
|RRB Kolkata Group D Vacancy 2018:|
|Notification No.||CEN 02/2018|
|Category||Group D Posts.|
|Total No. of Jobs||2367 Jobs|
|Age Limit.||18 to 33 Years|
|Qualification||10th or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Mode of Submit Form||Online Mode Only.|
|Application Start Date:||10/02/2018|
|Last Date||31/03/2018 (Done)|
|Application Charge||Gen – Rs. 500/-|
SC/ST/EBC Non-Cri – Rs. 250/-
|Category of Railway Jobs||Central Government Jobs.|
Posts in RRB Kolkata 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Kolkata will be recruiting skilfull applicants of group D in all districts of the state. The openings are in the various position of technical and non-technical posts and applications and nomination are already released for applicants. The posts are as follows: –
- Assistant station master
- Assistant loco pilot
- Goods guard
- Commercial apprentice
- Traffic assistant
- Line man
- Gang man
- Security staff
Eligibility criteria for applicants
- The applicant must be an Indian National citizen.
- The minimum qualification is class 10th and 12th or ITI degree from any recognized school or board or institution in the state.
- The minimum age for the applicant is 18-32 and there is relaxation too for applicants as per the guidelines and rules of the government.
- If the applicant will not stand fit in any of the criteria, in this case, the applicant application will be rejected by the RRB Kolkata.
RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card
The admit card will be issued to all applicants 2 or 3 weeks before the examination and candidates can visit the official website of RRB Kolkata and download it respectively. The applicant must carry it on the day of the exam because without it he/she will be not allowed to sit for the examination in the center.
There some important points mentioned in the admit card-
- Roll number of the applicant.
- Name of the applicant.
- Name of the examination center.
- Enrollment number.
- Sign and stamp of the authorities.
How to download RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card 2018?
- Open the Google window on your computer.
- Now enter the name of the official website of RRB Kolkata i.e. www.rrbkolkata.gov.in.
- Now click on the link of admit card.
- Now applicant has to select download call letter
- Now enter your registration number and the date of birth.
- Click on download button now.
- Now you have downloaded the admit card and you can take print out of it.
The candidate must carry the admit card and a valid ID proof at the examination venue. The applicant has to take hall ticket also to the computer-based online test center, without this he or she will not be allowed inside the room.
RRB Kolkata Group D Cut off and merit list
The expected cut off list for 2018 by RRB Kolkata group D
|S. No||Category||Cut off Marks|
The above information is from the previous year date. The applicant can take the idea from it and after the declaration of result, the board will come up with a new list for candidates 2018.
RRB Kolkata Group D Merit List 2018
After the declaration of result and the cutoff, the RRB will come up with a merit list of qualified candidates who have cleared the examination. For more information, the applicant can visit the official website of RRB from time to time.
Please note that this article is for your reference purpose only. Please feel free to contact us in any kind of doubt by replying in the comment section, also, share it with your friends who are about to give this exam.