RRB Patna Group D Result 2018: RRB Patna is soon going to declare the result for the Group D post as well as of ALP and ASM and willing candidates will get the opportunity to work in the big organization of India. Indian Railway has many employees who work hard every day for providing best and top-class facility to their customers.
Every day many people use railways facilities to travel from one place to another in the country and many cities have the facility of local trains for the local people. Patna Railway Recruitment Board in India is about to declare the result for the huge number of vacancies this year.
As for now, RRB has started the process of identification for all candidates who are applying for various posts. You need Aadhar card for the same. This will filter you from all the fake data.
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
- 1.1 Important information about RRB Patna ALP Result 2018-
- 1.2 RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 Overview-
- 1.3 ASM Important Dates 2018 – Overview
- 1.4 Check RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
- 1.5 Eligibility FOR RRB Group D Patna
- 1.6 Some new changes in the RRB GROUP D Eligibility criteria
- 1.7 RRB Patna Group D Merit List & Cut Off 2018
- 1.8 RRB PATNA Group D Expected Cut Off Score 2018
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
Ministry of Railways has taken the decision to take care of recruitment of all candidates for group D level jobs in all districts of the country. The ministry has planned to recruit nearly 1 lakh security personnel in the country.
The organizer thinks that the applicant who has good skills and knowledge about the area of work will help in increasing the level of performance of the organization. The government has banned recruitment in these positions for a long time but due to the shortage of staff and skilfull applicants, the process of recruitment has begun again.
In few months, many Assistant Station Master and goods guards will be required in all railway department of Indian railways. The government also has given advertisements for Group C and D posts in official websites, local newspapers, social websites etc.
Important information about RRB Patna ALP Result 2018-
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board – Patna Zone.|
|No. of Vacancies||454|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade III.|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31st March 2018. (done)|
|Location of Job||Patna Zone.|
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board – Patna Zone.|
|No. of Vacancies||454.|
RRB Patna Group D Result 2018 Overview-
|RRB Patna Group D Vacancy 2018:|
|Name of RRB||Railway Recruitment Board Patna|
|Notification No.||CEN 02/2018|
|Job Category||Group D Posts.|
|Total No. of Jobs||5981 Jobs|
|Age Limit.||18- 33 years|
|Qualification||10th or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Mode of Submit Form||Online Mode Only.|
|Application Start Date:||10/02/2018|
|Last Date of Application||31/03/2018 (done)|
|Application Charge||Gen – Rs. 500/-|
SC/ST/OBC Non-Cri – Rs. 250/-
|Category of Railway Jobs||Central Government Jobs.|
ASM Important Dates 2018 – Overview
|Indian Railway ASM Exam Schedule 2018|
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board.|
|Post Name||Assistant Station Master.|
|Number of Vacancies||50,000|
|Advt. No.||CEN 03/2018.|
|Examination Name||RRB ASM Examination.|
|Mode of Examination||Online.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs.|
|Job Location||All over India.|
Check RRB Patna Group D Result 2018
The result is an important point for the student who will give the exam and then wait for the announcement. As per the authorities, the result will be soon uploaded in the official website of Patna RRB once the exam will be over.
The vacancies are limited but the number of applicants in the state is more so there will be huge competition among applicants to get this job. But some fortunate students or applicants will get get a job this year.
This RRB has observed that this year the number of application were approx. 2.5 lakh for the 5981 posts in Patna. But as per the records of RRB, this time the board has received 2,80,00,000 from all parts of the country. Total 2,12,00,000 applicants have successfully paid fees for the same.
The candidate who will be selected for this job will get the monthly salary of Rs 18000 which is now according to the 7th CPC Level one, also, as per the rules and regulation of the group D, the candidate will also get the other allowances benefits. Here, an applicant for ASM Post will get a salary of Rs 30,000 per month and the other allowance benefits are added after it for all candidates.
Eligibility FOR RRB Group D Patna
- The applicant must pass his or her class 12th from a recognized institution or board in the country
- The minimum age is 18 to 30 years and the applicant should have an adhaar card
- The student must have a degree of graduation from any recognized and legal university or institution in the country.
- The applicant minimum age required is 18 to 30 years of age
- It is important for the applicant to have an adhaar
- The applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Age of applicants can go from 18 to 33 not less nor more.
- A relaxation will be provided as per the categories guidelines and as per education criteria applicant must pass a minimum of class 10th standard or ITI from a recognized board of India.
The result will be uploaded in the official website soon, the applicant can visit the website in regular interval to avoid all speculation about the result declaration by anyone.
Some new changes in the RRB GROUP D Eligibility criteria
- The applicant can sign there form in any language except English or Hindi.
- The age criteria for applicants of various categories have been extended by 2 Years.
- For the non-exempt applicants who have to pay Rs 500 as exam fees and if candidates will appear for the paper then Rs 400 will be refunded to them accordingly.
- The question will be available in 15 languages for applicants.
RRB Patna Group D Merit List & Cut Off 2018
Merit list will the declared after the result announcement by authorities of the board. The merit list consists of the minimum score required by the different groups of people in India and if any specific category holding applicant has that minimum score then the applicant is considered as qualified in terms of authorities.
The merit list will be consisting of some important details about the qualified applicant
- Applicant name
- Rank of a qualified
- Roll number.
- Candidates score.
RRB PATNA Group D Expected Cut Off Score 2018
The board will announce the cutoff list soon. There will be 2% relaxation for PWD candidate case as they are less in numbers.
Indian Railway ALP Previous Year cut-off: –
Indian railway this year has not declared any cut off for ALP till now, but the applicant can take an idea from the expected cut off list-
|Name of the RRB Regions||General Cut-off||OBC Cut-off||SC Cut-off||ST Cut-off|
The steps to view result from the official website are given below-
- Open the Google page on your computer.
- Enter the link of the official website.
- Click on the search
- Select the link.
- Now click on the link of the result in the website.
- Wait for the window to open.
- Enter your roll number.
- Press the GO button.
- Wait for the result in the window.
- The applicant can take the print out of the mark sheet for future use
There is particular time for the conduction of the examination of the RRB Group D in all districts of the country. We advise all applicants to start their preparation because the level of the exam will be very high as compared to last year paper.
There are some tips for the applicant-
- Refer to books and question banks of 2018.
- Applicant must prepare hard in general knowledge and reasoning, quants.
- The applicant can go through the last year examination.
- The applicant can go through the mock test that will be easily available on the official website.
We wish all candidate best of luck for exam as well as result.