RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card: RRB Secunderabad admit card for ALP & Technician Stage 2 CBT exam is expected to release in the month of December 2018. ALP 2nd State CBT Exam Admit card will be made available for candidates at least 10 days prior to the exam date. However, RRB group recruitment is a national level exam but admit cards will be issued region wise at the official website of various regions of RRB.
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has announced the final date of the ALP stage 2 exam which is 24th December 2018. As soon as Board will announce exam admit card availability dates we will update the downloading link here.
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 An Overview of RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 How to Download RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
- 1.3 Information Mentioned on RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
- 1.4 Things to be Carried to the Exam Centre
- 2 RRB Railway 2018 Hall Ticket Status Region Wise
RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
In this article, we have shared all the important information regarding RRB Secunderabad Admit Card for the year 2018.
Note: Railway Recruitment Board has changed ALP 2nd Stage CBT exam from 12th December to 24th December 2018 due to some problem in stage 1 exam result. After announcing the revised answer key and qualified candidates list for 2nd stage exam board will upload 2nd stage CBT exam admit card on all regional websites of RRBs.
An Overview of RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
|Article category||RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card|
|Exam||RRB CBT exam|
|Conducting authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post||Group D, ALP & Technicians|
|Total Vacancies||62,907(Group D), 26502 (ALP & Technicians)|
|Exam date||April/May (Tentative)|
|Admit card availability||10 days prior to the exam date|
|Mode of exam||Online|
RRB Secunderabad Admit Card dates will be updated soon.
How to Download RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
Candidates who have applied for RRB post can download their admit card by following the steps given below-
- Candidates first have to login to the official website of RRB Secunderabad (i.e. www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- Now click on the admit card link provided on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your registration Id, password, security pin and click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Candidates can now check their admit card.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card and retain some copies of admit card for future references.
Candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to download RRB Secunderabad Admit Cards-
Click here to download RRB ALP & Technician admit card (Link will be available soon)
Admit card is a very crucial document which contains important details about exam and candidates. It is mandatory to carry admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
Also Check: RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2018
Information Mentioned on RRB Secunderabad ALP Stage 2 CBT Admit Card 2018
RRB Secunderabad admit card will contain the following information-
- Candidates name
- Name of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Category of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Examination centre and code
- Address of the exam centre
- Important instructions
Candidates must check and verify all the information before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority.
Things to be Carried to the Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry following documents to the exam center on the day of the exam-
- A valid admit card
- One colored photograph
- A valid Photo ID card (Aadhar card/ Voter card/ Print out of e-Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ ID card issued by government employer/ School, College or University photo Id card in original).
Important Instructions Regarding RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018
- Admit card will be issued at least 10 days prior to the exam.
- Admit cards will be released only through online mode.
- No admit card will be sent by post to the candidates.
- Candidates must carry admit card along with the other required documents to the exam center. Candidates without required documents will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Request for change of exam center will not be entertained.