The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has released a notification regarding 2409 apprentices. The vacancies are available across various trades, such as Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Signalling, and Telecom. The apprenticeship will be for a period of one year, and the selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 7000/- per month.
To be eligible for the RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must have passed the 10th standard examination with at least 50% marks.
- They must have a valid ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
- They must be between the ages of 15 and 24 years as of 29 August 2023.
- They must be physically and mentally fit to undertake the apprenticeship training.
The online application process for the RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is now open. Candidates can apply through the official website of RRC Central Railway: https://rrccr.com/
The application process is as follows:
- First of all, you need to click on the official website i.e https://rrccr.com/ .
- Click on the “Apprentice Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Now with an active mind, fill out the application form. Also, you have to upload all the important documents as required.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for general/OBC/EWS candidates, and free for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
The selection of candidates for the RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be based on a merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in the ITI examination.
- Opening date of online application: 29 August 2023
- Closing date of online application: 28 September 2023
- Last date of payment of application fee: 28 September 2023
For More Information
For more information on the RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023, please visit the official website of RRC Central Railway: https://rrccr.com/
The RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young people to gain valuable experience in the railway sector. The apprenticeship will provide them with the skills and knowledge they need to pursue a career in the railways.